The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
Three Day Taster Course Cotswolds 9 - 11th September 2020
Duration: 3 days
Time: 10.30am - 4pm
Details: All flowers and materials provided. Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day
If you are looking for an opening into the world of Flower Design then this is the short course for you. It is suitable for complete beginners. The focus is on creativity and understanding the practical mechanics that you need to-create-truly inspiring dynamic work with flowers. Time and time again, the Three Day Taster is voted our most popular course.
At the end of the three days you will have the confidence to design flowers for the home, a special event or just to be enjoyed.
Over the three days you will cover:
- How to buy and take care of your flowers.
- Hand tied bouquets, using the spiraling technique.
- Contemporary flower arrangements
- Seasonal table arrangements for the home and events
- The importance and understanding of colour and texture – you will experiment with the whole colour spectrum. As well as texture, pattern, balance and shape. A strong grasp of colour enhances all elements of design and will help you create stunning flower designs for your home, entertaining and personal pleasure.
- How to scale up flower designs for large venues such as churches and marquees, as well as flowers for a special event.
At the end of a very creative and ‘hands on’ three days you will have a new found confidence to take you further in to the world of Flower Design.
You will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.