Classic Flower Design Diploma
- Module One: 12 weeks from 25th September 2017. 2 days per week - Mondays and Tuesdays. 10.30am - 4pm
- Module Two: 12 weeks from 29th January 2018. 2 days per week - Mondays and Tuesdays. 10.30am - 4pm
- Have you always felt an affinity and passion for flowers and natural materials?
- Would you like to be tutored in the heart of London’s home of flowers - Covent Garden – and complete an accredited course, considered the gold standard in flower design?
- Do you have ambitions of starting your own business or working in the flower design industry?
- Or do you simply want to grow creatively, throw yourself into a project of personal development, and work with beautiful and versatile materials?
Then our Academy Flower Design Diploma course is the perfect fit for you. Students will be immersed in flower design over two modules, tutored by industry experts with decades of teaching experience, and be equipped with the skills and training to flourish in their own creative directions. The successful completion of each module earns a BACS Accredited Diploma in Flower Design.
To discuss any element of the course further or for more information please do call us on 02072406359 or email email@example.com